The Campus was one of our biggest inspiration for the creation of Hemosy and Polis.
Having in mind that some universities although allow you to study online, you still can’t take the exams because of many cheating possibilities.
As a result, this creates many limitations for students that want and have a potential of studying in their dream university but they can’t afford it. Why?
In many cases these universities are placed in bigger cities, so students have to move and sometimes in other nations just to be physically present. This creates travel, living and many other additional costs.
This is where HEMOSY makes a difference!
The HEMOSY was designed for getting the degree you want. With HEMOSY you can take the required exams, with high level of privacy, no matter if your university is in your country or on another continent. Where else you can have your biology professor to explain your results while staying home.
How the Campus functions:
The virtual environment allows to re-create all the necessity of a physical classroom. The Campus of Polis is designed to feel and function as a Campus rather than a University. Meaning that the Campus will not have to create its own courses or to hire its own professors.
As a result, this will allow other Universities that already have an online service (without allowing taking exams online) and MOOCs to actually do their exams. It is also possible to record the exam for future reference.
The Customer: Which users will most benefit from using HEMOSY and the Campus?
We create value and add value too:
- International students with economical limitations
- Bridge knowledge from High school to University
- Student who missed exams
- People with mobility issues
- Professionals looking to upgrade they‘re knowledge
- People with culturals interests and hobbies
Suppliers: Who could be a business partner of the Campus?
The idea for a Campus came to make it possible for universities like: University of Zürich, Universtità Boccani, Yonsei University, Princeton University, Yale University or Stanford Unniversity.
The campus is not a direct competitor to an organizations like this, because they can use the Campus only for taking exams online with their own resources (courses and professors/coaches).
Market: How big is this need?
To picture the financial potential of the Campus here is description of its Revenue model:
- This industry forecast the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) market size to grow from USD 1.83 Billion in 2015 to USD 8.50 Billion by 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 36.0%;
[source: PR NEWSWIRE EUROPE ]
- There are 2 Billion people that cannot afford a traditional higher education;
- In the last years Coursera was able to profit USD 30 Million a year, with just partiality accepted certificated;
Competition: A market this big with no players?
Oral exam Written exam Practical exam (VR) connection to labor market
Coursera X X X X
Examity V V X X
ProctorU V V X X